We all love cheap products especially when they’re really good. Here are some 5 gift ideas for under $5 that I’ve tried, currently own, and still use!
1. Wet n’ Wild Megalast Wet Cement – Walmart – $2 (Gorgeous mute brown/grey color)
2. NYX Ulta Pearl Mania Loose Eyeshadow Pigment in color LP12 Purple – Ulta – $3 (I’ve had this eyeshadow over a year and it’s not even halfway gone.)
3. Elf Shimmering Facial Whip in color Spotlight – Dollar Tree – $1 (I use as a highlighter and it looks great! Warning: The only problem with this product is that the liquid separates. Make sure you shake well and apply to fingers first.)
4. L.A Colors Loose Eyeshadow w/Brush in color Lollipop – Dollar Tree – $1 (Really nice shimmery pink color. Watch out for fallout!)
5. 3 Makeup Brushes – Bronzing Brush, Eye Shadow Brush, Defining Eye Brush – Target, Dollar Tree, Dollar General – $1 Each (I can’t rave enough about elf brushes. The bristles don’t shed even after I clean them with soap and water. They apply makeup great and they’re so affordable!)
All of these would make great stocking stuffers or regular holiday gifts! I hope this helped and have a happy holiday!